[ut2004] new ut2004 build

Dean Hamstead dean at bong.com.au
Mon Nov 7 22:06:10 EST 2005

is there any chance of a source release ala-quake

doom, quake1,2 & 3 have all been well maintained by the community.

all of them have been enhanced and run on more platforms than
ever before. whilst ID still maintains propriety copyright over
the game files, the engine has been saved from bitrot.

Dean

--
WWW: http://dean.bong.com.au  LAN: http://www.bong.com.au
EMAIL: dean at bong.com.au       or       djzort at bong.com.au