[ut2004] ECE Bonus Pack creates problems

Jules Chianelli giuliano at rogers.com
Fri Mar 18 21:35:23 EST 2005

Sorry to hear my advise couldn't solve this issue for you.
Since it is not a map  problem, it has to be a file in ECE Bonus Pack.  Try
to download it from a different mirror and then apply the latest patch.  It
seems like a corrupt file in the ECE is causing the problem.  It would be a
shame if you have to do a fresh install of the game and this issue still
arises. I would look at all the files in the ECE Bonus Pack that overwrite
files in the /ut2004/Systems folder, its more than likely one of these is
causing your program to shutdown.

Jules :-)