[ut2004] New Drivers Fixed Load Times

Spike spike at spykes.net
Fri Mar 18 13:54:27 EST 2005

7167 is full of bugs. I cannot play DOOM3 for 5 minutes without it
crashing out. UT2004 however seems fine on both drivers, I have no
degrees hotter due to the drivers not shutting down unused parts of the
GPU while its idle like it should. Loading time on my AXP3000+ with 1gb
ram and Raptor hard disk is pretty fast, and driver versions do not
make any difference.