[ut2004] ./ut2004-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5

Joel Wiramu Pauling aenertia at aenertia.net
Thu Jun 23 09:45:39 EDT 2005

>  or we could all pray that
> someday the glibc folks will get it and stop breaking crap.

Hmm... I don't know if we should winge too much about the gcc and glibc
guys changing stuff all the time. In fact it's probably a good thing, I
know I would rather have an ever improving GNU c compiler ( and god
knows it needs it in places) then have compat. glibc gcc improvement
means across the board improvements to close to every piece of software
freely available. Of course it's going to break shit, but hey I am very
sure they talk it out over and over and over all the time when they need
to do something they know is going to break shit.

my 0.02$