[ut2004] ./ut2004-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5

Gian Paolo Mureddu thetargos at tutopia.com
Tue Jun 21 21:18:02 EDT 2005

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

>>Correct me if I'm wrong, Ryan, but once you said even UED would be
>>ported using WxWindows? :-D So I would think it is safe to assume UT2007
>>will indeed be ported to Linux, since the whole engine is being ported,
>>right?
>>

>This is the plan.
>
>UnrealEd has been wxWidgets-based for some time now, but we haven't
>ported it yet.
>
>--ryan.

Ahh!! Thanks for the clarification!! Do you have any estimated date as
of when will Epic and yourself beging porting UE3 over (to Darwin [MacOS
X] and Linux)? And if you don't mind my asking, how does it affect the
port the switch of Apple from PPC to x86? (sorry to be going even
further off topic, I swear it's my last question... in this matter in
this thread).