[ut2004] ./ut2004-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5

Spike spike at spykes.net
Mon Jun 20 19:34:34 EDT 2005

Yeah I realized ATI's drivers exposes 6 TMU's where nVidia's exposes
only 4. I find its sucky too and even asked Christian Zander to change
this but he says its the developers problem. Yes its silly, considering
my card has 16 whole TMU's. nVidia's FAQ site states to use
ARB_fragment_program to get the extra TMU's. I personally think
nVidia's drivers should allow 6 TMU's instead. Perhaps I should bug
Zander some more and perhaps forward this to him.

Thanks.