[ut2004] ./ut2004-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5

Spike spike at spykes.net
Mon Jun 20 18:57:46 EDT 2005

I have to apologise Ryan, I didnt realize you were waiting for
framebuffer_object before you could add the proper headlights/
licenceplate/shadows. I thought this was just a simple limitation you
didnt want to bother to add. Anyhow, I'm glad this is finally going to
happen.

Do you have any idea on the power core rendering issues with nVidia
hardware? If that were fixed in this new binary, then there wouldnt be
any differences between the Linux and Windows versions of the game and
then the book can be closed on any graphical issues.