[ut2004] Cache installer

Jim Grimsby jimgrimsby at direcway.com
Mon Jun 6 15:06:22 EDT 2005

You know there's a new message board out their that I've been posting
messages on.  They have been asking a lot of questions and about video cards
for UT2004 and Linux which I don't really know a lot about!  If some of you
would like to lend your expertise to these conferences.  Here is the URL

http://www.all2un1.com/phpBB2/index.php

Have a nice man I hope this isn't considered spam

Jim