[ut2004] Trimming quotes (was Re: [ut2004] ALSA or OSS)

Douglas Wade Needham cinnion at ka8zrt.com
Mon Jan 24 20:39:02 EST 2005

That would help too (or at least a comment at the beginning saying
that the main reply was inline), but I decided not to complain about
too many things at once.  ;) Besides, I have seen messages where
between all the technical details and all the back and forth, the
quoted text was nearing 1000 lines, and the replies for the past few
rounds were all less than 5 lines each (more like 2 or so).  Worse,
the signature was included in the quotes as well, chewing up dozens
upon dozens of lines.

- Doug

Quoting Joel Wiramu Pauling (aenertia at aenertia.net):

--
Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com       http://cinnion.ka8zrt.com