[ut2004] ucc-bin commands

Gian Paolo Mureddu thetargos at tutopia.com
Sun Jan 23 16:57:47 EST 2005

jeppo wrote:

> sry,
>
> i cant find anything on this page that help me
> i ask for BATCHEXPORT not for UMODUNPACK
>
> thx
> jeppo
>
> Andreas 'GlaDiaC' Schneider wrote:

As you noted in your first post, ./ucc-bin help returns nothing, and
trying ./ucc-bin help BATCHEXPORT returns an unknown commandlet
BATCHEXPORT. However, trying known commandlets like umodunpack also
don't return any help on the command.

Ryan, if you read this, could you point out the commandlets supported by
the latest ucc-bin or where could we search for them?