[ut2004] Freeze upon exit?

Spike spike at spykes.net
Sat Feb 26 15:33:15 EST 2005

Heya Ryan,

Yeah I figured it out sorta, Seems to be in the posix lock mutex thing.
What I did was recompile openal, patch if for capture, and comment out a
piece of code for locking posix mutex's, and now upon exit It crashes
the game... not my original intention, but at least it actually exits
now. Heh. :-)

spike at darius:~> ut2004
ut2004 WARNING: ALC_EXT_capture is subject to change!
mutex 0xae88078 busy
ut2004-bin: mutex/posixmutex.c:38: Posix_DestroyMutex: Assertion `0'
failed. Signal: SIGIOT [iot trap]
Aborting.

Crash info saved to logfile blah blah....