game crashes after CPB's and patch

Pollywog linux at shadypond.com
Thu Feb 24 22:42:12 EST 2005

I installed the game and it ran fine, then I installed, in this order, CPB1,
CPB2 parts 1 and 2 and then the ECE and then the latest patch.  Either I did
something wrong or else one of the files I downloaded was corrupted:

pollywog at slider:~$ ut2004
Failed to load 'Material CBP2_Enki.CharB.PortraitBAS': Can't find file for
package 'CBP2_Enki'
Failed to load 'Material CBP2_Enki.CharB.PortraitBBS': Can't find file for
package 'CBP2_Enki'
Failed to load 'Material CBP2_Bale.Char.PortraitAAS': Can't find file for
package 'CBP2_Bale'
Failed to load 'Material CBP2_Bale.Char.PortraitABS': Can't find file for
package 'CBP2_Bale'
Exporting DM-CBP1-Ougaldwin.....Successful!
Error loading DM-CBP2-Kerosene !
Error loading CTF-CBP2-Skorbut !
InPos>Size in FFileManagerWindows.  This error is probably due to either your
computer overheating, or a corrupted installation of your game.  If this
error persists, please try re-installing the game.

Any ideas?  Should I leave the CPB's out next time?