[ut2004] where do I get CBP2 and ECE?

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Thu Feb 24 21:16:12 EST 2005

Pollywog wrote:
> On Friday 25 February 2005 01:42 am, Corey Hickey wrote:

>>volume 2:
>>zip.zip md5sum: 231531946eac9c19b9f7b7c04a7a44d8
>>speed 100-350 KB/sec
> Thanks, I will try those if the ones I just downloaded were corrupted.
> 8)

No problem. I just realized that the CBP2 volume 2 zip I had archived
was outdated - looks like the new zip has "Music/DeadHorizon.ogg" that
was missing from the old one; all the other files are the same.

The link I sent you is correct as far as I know, but the md5sum I sent
is wrong. Here's the md5sum that corresponds to the link: