[ut2004] Patch 3355 - AMD 64 Still Useless

Douglas Wade Needham cinnion at ka8zrt.com
Thu Feb 24 21:05:55 EST 2005

Quoting Spike (spike at spykes.net):
> There is a bugzilla, but seems its never looked at much.
>
> http://bugzilla.icculus.org
>
> There are a lot of bugreports on there that have been around a long
> time that still exist in the game, but never fixed.

Part of it may be that I have seen very little advertisment of it.
Many other projects/products have a highly visible link to the bugs
off the main page.  But I also very seriously doubt that it covers the
Winblows version as well.  And some of the "oddities" have been around
since UT:GOTY or before.  Ever specify an alternate user config?

- Spacey