[ut2004] Patch 3355 - AMD 64 Still Useless

Kris Vorwerk kris at vorwerk.ca
Thu Feb 24 19:56:07 EST 2005

> Kind of like my issue on rendering problems with power cores and lack

If you hadn't posted pictures of the power cores (using Nvidia drivers),
I never would have known that there was a problem, as I've only ever run
UT2004 under Linux.

Upon seeing the pictures, I decided to install Windows to check out what
it "should" look like ... And wow!  What an amazing difference in terms
of how the game looks and feels ... (The text-to-speech is amusing,
too. ;)

Kris