[ut2004] ut2004 ECE available on CD's?

Kris Vorwerk kris at vorwerk.ca
Thu Feb 24 12:26:06 EST 2005

> Yes, it once was, but something is different, I am not yet sure what it is, I
> am unable to do what I once did in order to get nvidia working.

Why not download and run Nvidia's driver package?
(http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux.html)

If you've already got the kernel source package, then it's really
straightforward to install Nvidia's drivers ...

1) switch to run level 3 ("init 3")

2) run the install program (which, incidentally, happens to take care of
building the module and installing their GL drivers)

3) for sanity purposes, check your /etc/X11/xorg.conf to make sure that
you're using the "nvidia" device driver, not the "nv" driver ...

4) done! :)

Kris