[ut2004] ut2004 ECE available on CD's?

Kris Vorwerk kris at vorwerk.ca
Thu Feb 24 12:26:06 EST 2005

> Yes, it once was, but something is different, I am not yet sure what it is, I
> am unable to do what I once did in order to get nvidia working.

Why not download and run Nvidia's driver package?

If you've already got the kernel source package, then it's really
straightforward to install Nvidia's drivers ...

1) switch to run level 3 ("init 3")

2) run the install program (which, incidentally, happens to take care of
building the module and installing their GL drivers)

3) for sanity purposes, check your /etc/X11/xorg.conf to make sure that
you're using the "nvidia" device driver, not the "nv" driver ...

4) done! :)