[ut2004] install fails on Xandros

Jules Chianelli giuliano at rogers.com
Fri Feb 18 19:24:40 EST 2005

I had the same issue also on my ut2004 cd set.  I got around this problem by
burning a copy of the cd that causes the set-up to abort and used that cd
instead of the original when asked to mount the cd. (it happened on Lorma
Linux)  Thats how I got it to work for me, I hope this info can help you
with this issue.