[ut2004] patch 3369 for GNU/Linux available

Gian Paolo Mureddu thetargos at tutopia.com
Sun Dec 4 17:10:22 EST 2005

EC wrote:

>I guess Ryan usually announces these, but it appears a new patch for us
>linux users has been released right on the tail of the windows version.
>
>Good news: render to texture now functional!
>
>http://icculus.org/news/news.php?id=2536
>http://www.unrealtournament.com/news/view.php?id=2988 (windows
>changelog, I assume most of these apply to the linux version as well.)
>
>Thanks ryan, it is nice to see further improvements are still being
>done on this game.

On AMD64 systems, though the shadows are now functional (blob), and the
Hellbender's headlights work, there are a couple things that don't: The
detailed shadows do not work (I don't have the option on the settings
screen), nor the plate on the hellbender (minor "bug" actually). All in
all a good patch, I must admit. Can anybody running a 32-bit version
confirm that this stuff works?