[ut2004] UT2004 ECE Bonus Pack

Peter Kemmerer qapete at beyondunreal.com
Thu Sep 23 20:39:56 EDT 2004

Yeah, you can just rename the .exe to .zip and copy the files wherever you
want, but it won't do you any good because of the Windoze-specific garbage.

I'm glad we're still getting Linux goodness (thanks to Ryan), but I've
always disliked the lack of coordination for releases.  There are a decent
number of Linux servers out there, and none of them can run ECE on release
day, not to mention the Linux and Mac clients out there.

Oh well, patience...

Pete
-BeyondUnreal