re the 3323 patch, is there a utsecure update in there?

Robert Larkin mani at clan-mb.net
Sun Sep 19 20:53:23 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm hoping Ryan can answer this.  Recently the ProvingGrounds ladder
made anti-tcc mandatory.  I have a problem with this because it lags me,
the mid-game check takes me out of the game for sometimes more than 5
seconds, and especially because anti-tcc is only as secure as the server
admin wants it to be.  So it still boils down to trusting the clan whose
server you're playing on.

I want argue these points with PG, and if there is an update to utsecure
my arguments will have more weight.

Thx,

mani