[ut2004] Crashes in 3270-1 and 3323

kedlm at charter.net kedlm at charter.net
Tue Sep 14 12:39:52 EDT 2004

I have the 6111 drivers with latest UT patches and things are fine.

I haven't moved from 2.6.5-7.104 yet so I would guess it may be the newer kernel not the UT or NVIDIA drivers.

There can be problems with nvidia and some of the default AGP kernel handling.  Maybe you should look at that?

Good luck,
Mike