[ut2004] Strange mouse issue

Chris Jones cmsj at tenshu.net
Sun Sep 5 10:52:19 EDT 2004

Hi

On Sun, September 5, 2004 15:11, Ryan C. Gordon said:
> Do you have the mouse input ungrabbed, by any chance? (Hit Ctrl-G and
> see if it fixes it)

The mouse was definitely grabbed. If I popped out to the menus the mouse
would think it was in a window of 640x480 until I wiggled it a bit, then
it popped out to using the full display, but going back into the game
would break it again.

Very strange indeed, but I nuked my config and the problem went away, but
thanks for replying anyway. Keep up the *excellent* work, you and Epic
rock for porting UT (especially an amd64 version).

Cheers,
--
Chris Jones
  cmsj at tenshu.net