UT2K4 mods

TheGsusFreek thegsusfreek at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 18:28:09 EDT 2004

I have two questions:

1) I've just about got a very simple installer for the
mods on the ut2k4 ece dvd up and working.  I'm
experiencing a problem with the mods, however, and
would like some advice.  The "User Mods" section of
the "Community" menu in UT don't recognize installed
mods.  I don't know exactly why this is.  The mods in
questions have a valid "UT2K4Mod.ini" file in their
folders, but UT seems to only look in it's own folders
for those kinds of files (I copied one into the main
ut2004 folder and into /ut2004/system, and it loaded
both of them just fine).  Anyone have any ideas as to
why this is? Do I perhaps need to patch my version of
ut2004?

2) I don't know what version of ut I have.  How do I
find out?! I've tried "version" in the console and
I've searched google with no results.

Thanx!

=====
Because of Christ,