[ut2004] UT2K4 ECE DVD

Pollywog linux at shadypond.com
Tue Oct 12 11:14:59 EDT 2004

On 10/12/2004 03:02 pm, TheGsusFreek wrote:
> So nobody knows how to install the mods in Linux?  So
> I might as well just take it back and get the original
> one and just download the extras from college or something?

I don't think there is a simple way to install mods in Linux, but somewhere I
saw an explanation of how to do it.  It seemed too confusing to me.  I seem
to recall it involved installing them in Windows and then copying files over
to Linux.

Where does one get the CD you obtained?  I installed the ECE which I
downloaded but I don't recall any mods.

8)