TheGsusFreek thegsusfreek at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 10:59:20 EDT 2004

Hi.  I just signed up for these email discussions so
I'm sorry if I'm asking a question that has already
been answered before.

Here's my question.  I just bought the UT2004 ECE DVD.
 I  was willing to pay the extra ten bucks 'cus with
me being on a dial-up it's kinda hard to download all
of the maps/vehicles/mods included on the disc.  The
problem is, I am a Linux freak.  I installed the game
in Linux and it installed all of the maps and
vehicles... but it didn't install a single mod!!!  It
didn't even ask me if I wanted to install them!  I've
tried searching the disc for a .zip or .ut24mod file
with no results whatsoever.  I've tried using WINE to
run the mod installation .msi file (thought I could
copy and paste into the UT folder) but I can't seem to
get msiexec running.  So I'm wondering: is there any
way at all to get the mods to install in Linux?

Do You Yahoo!?