Patch 3339 amd64 ucc compress commandlet is broken. Don't use it!

Clint Goudie-Nice clint at
Tue Nov 23 17:50:49 EST 2004

The ucc-bin-linux-amd64 compress command writes out .uz2 files that
aren't usable. I rebuilt my entire redirect tree with the new patch and
all clients now download the compressed version, and then re-download
direct from the ut2004 server. I did a diff on one compressed from ucc-
bin and the ucc-bin-linux-amd64 and the files differ.

Rebuilding the files with the non 64 version builds .uz2 files that are