[ut2004] SuSE 9.1 Sound

TheGsusFreek thegsusfreek at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 15:44:25 EST 2004

Nope, it's set to true.

Actually, I think I miss-diagnosed it.  I think it's a
video card issue.  The only real difference between my
FC2 setup and my SuSE9.1 setup is that in SuSE the
only way I could get my video card drivers to work was
by making it use "NvAGP" which is supposed to be
slower than the standard agpgart.  So, the stuttering,
then, is probably from displaying the gun models and
the effects for the first time.  This theory makes
more sense too because I noticed that the levels seem
to take endlessly longer to load in SuSE -- and my HDD
LED shows no activity.

I guess I'll have to check into getting that working.

Thanx for the help, though.

=====