[ut2004] trying to install UT2004 on gentoo 2004.1

asdf asdf alias969 at hotmail.com
Sun May 30 03:38:59 EDT 2004

you got it I have all the cd's in one dir

I can mount and start the install from cd 1 or start the install from my hd
but when it wants that second cd
it can even mount and unmount the second cd but it keeps saying it's not it
then unmounts it

i get those messages fromt he console every time I hit retry it mounts the
cdrom then unmounts it