[ut2004] trying to install UT2004 on gentoo 2004.1

asdf asdf alias969 at hotmail.com
Sat May 29 20:24:21 EDT 2004

well the cd's work fine under windows and linux can read the files on the cd
no problem.  Is it possible to
get the linux binaries off of someone on this list?  I have all the textures
and maps from my windows install  I would expect all I need to run it in
linux would be the linux version of those binaries I really have no idea how
big those would be but I would think that the bulk of those 5.5 gigs isn't
the binaries  anymore help would be greatly appreciated thanx so much for
all your work so far Gian