[ut2004] Linux Ut2004 Sound/Patch problem

Jason Paque solitudewi at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 19:01:37 EDT 2004

once linked you have to add them to the library database wiht ldconfig or something like that I forget the exact command been so long since I have had that issue

Deflector <spitfire879 at comcast.net> wrote:
I had the retail version working, but there was no sound.
So I installed the patch and now it wont even load, i get this error:

./ut2004-bin: error while loading shared libraries: ./libSDL-1.2.so.0:

ive tried putting links to that file in the main and system folder, with
no luck.
Anyone know a fix?