[ut2004] 2.6.6 kernel configuration

Gian Paolo Mureddu Thetargos at tutopia.com
Fri May 21 22:06:35 EDT 2004

>>     No I would suggext first turning off the iptables firewall and
>>     see if you can connect if you can connect and run a server then
>>     change the configuration in iptables
>>
> Ok... I'll try that...

Nope that did not work either... I'm running behind my router's FW
(another Linux machine)... I fear to bring down it's FW... besides I'm
not using the standard (Red Hat 9) IPtables rules on that computer
(built the rules with FWbuilder). In any case I'll try turning off that
FW and see if I can connect... though I don't know.