[ut2004] Tuning guide?

Jason Paque solitudewi at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 21:51:16 EDT 2004

This whole toppic polutes the list.  you can find tunings guides all over the web.  dont bother asking in here.

Matthew Bonig <mbonig at hotmail.com> wrote:
I asked if I could have your computer as an obscure and backward slap across
the face for not offering any meaningful response to my question. I ask for
a tuning guide, you say your setup works fine, you are poluting the list.
Please stop.