[ut2004] Slackware

Jason Paque solitudewi at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 14:56:42 EDT 2004

LOL I need the patch or linux is useless to me anyways if I go back to plain install it will not be usefull to me at all.  As I am beta testing a mod.  My issue is it worked fine with the patch before and now it just crashes I was hoping to get suggestions to get it working beyond the menus.

Christian Schmidt <mucknert at gmx.net> wrote:On Sat, 15 May 2004 11:02:59 -0700 (PDT)