[ut2004] Can't run 2004 on ATI AIW 7500

Paul subsolar at subsolar.org
Tue May 11 21:23:27 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 19:19, Art Carney wrote:
> What do you mean the R100's? Where are those drivers?

The R100s are the orginal Radeon, Radeon DDR and Radeon 7xxx series
cards.

http://dri.sourceforge.net/ is the place to pickkup the latest drivers,

The 8xxx series uses the R200 chip and has open source DRI and ATI
proprietary Binary drivers available.   All later 9xxx series (with the
exception of 9200 & 9000) use the R300 chip which is only supported by
ATI's

Regards.
sub