[ut2004] missing eyecandy with openGL?

Felix Maibaum f.maibaum at web.de
Fri Mar 26 07:42:15 EST 2004

Am Friday 26 March 2004 13:00 schrieb Alex Malinovich:

> I don't see any difference between Linux and Windows personally.

look closer :)
no really, there are several, especially concerning lighting. Try setting
shadows to anything you want in Linux, you won't see any.

> It
> sounds like you might be seeing a driver issue. Are you using an NVidia
> board? (And, if so, do you have the latest version of the drivers?)

FX5200 and latest drivers. That's why I was asking. I always thought these
were issues where my old card simply did not support some features. With the
new one everything should be theoretically possible.