[ut2004] ucc make?

Chris Lack ixion at linuxpusher.com
Thu Mar 25 07:14:26 EST 2004

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:44:52 +0100
Matthias Bach <marix at marix-world.de> wrote:

> Yep, the ucc-stuff works. UnrealEd complains about not finding ini:Engine.Engine.Viewports
> so. I tried to add the Engine.Engine configuration part to DefaultUnrealEd.ini,
> but that didn't work out. Can anybody tell me were I have to set
> the viewports?
> Which version of wine are you using?

One method is copying /<installdir>/System/Default.ini to /<installdir>/System/UT2004.ini, then in the [Engine.Engine] section you should probably have the WinDrv option selected for the viewport.  I made it that far and got past the viewport error, but wine/winex-cvs/winex-3.3 would all bomb out on an error afterwards.  If somebody does have more luck than me I'd love to hear what you did.