Dedicated Server and Adelphia ISP

Matt Raffel matt.raffel at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 22 20:03:41 EST 2004

Is anyone running a dedicated server and using Adelphia as an ISP?    I was
running a dedicated server last night; some friends of mine were on playing.
All of a sudden, they lost connection with the server and could no longer
connect.

I looked at the server output and saw these messages

MasterServerUplink: Resolved ut2004master2.epicgames.com as 207.135.145.2.
gethostbyname failed (EBADF)
MasterServerUplink: Connection to ut2004master2.epicgames.com established.
Master server connection failed

I'm wondering if its possible that Adelphia started blocking me or something?
Seems weird that it was running fine and then quit.

Matt