[ut2004] ucc make?

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Mon Mar 22 06:17:07 EST 2004

> As the install went up to quite some GB I don't really want to install
> UT2K4 twice, once nativly and once in wine only to have a working
> editor. Is there a way to only install the editor? I think in UT2k3
> it was a speperate installer, wasn't it?

Look in the "System" directory of the Install Disc (or "CD1/System" if
you've got the DVD version).

Copy all the .dll and .exe files to your installed "System" directory.
You might need to move one or two other files over (maybe the editorres
directory?), but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

The installed game's file layout is basically identical between linux
and windows (with a few notable exceptions, like CD key storage, etc).

--ryan.