[ut2004] VTM In DVD Version

Matthew Arnold marnold at ez-net.com
Thu Mar 18 19:08:43 EST 2004

Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:

> Cheese! So there's mixed content, then? DVD-Video *and* standard DV
> formats? Sweet... Now I can't wait to lend my hands over this baby :D

Yep. There's not much to the DVD-Video parts. There is the trailer
that's been floating around and a behind-the-scenes documentary. I
haven't watched all of the latter. I must say that I was a bit
disappointed in that CliffyB had none of his usual bling-bling on. :)

I just popped it in my DVD player in my living room and watched the
trailer and the beginning of the documentary before my kids started
complaining too much.

Matt