[ut2004] ALSA and voice chat?

Tim Speltz tims at blueskystudios.com
Thu Mar 18 09:53:21 EST 2004

We are able to get the VoIP working here very quickly. However, the Text
to Speech (not recognition) doesn't work. Don;t know if it should.
Also, there are no portraits shown when using say and teamsay, though we
have set them to do so in the Settings Menu. The portraits do show up
when using the 'speech' commands (speech other 26). Is this a known
issue or am I missing something?
Also, message beep doesn't seem to work.

But overall, very good. Mouse focus issues are all cleared up, sound is
better, nice port.

--

TimSpeltz is an object {
    Color = Sr. Technical Director, FX