[ut2004] ALSA and voice chat?

Scott Call scall at devolution.com
Thu Mar 18 05:27:23 EST 2004

Hate to reply to myself but at least in the UT2004 release, the speech
recognition option is blanked out, which is a bummer since I could swear I
remeber ryan saying would be supported.   I already zapped the demo so I
can't check to see.

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Scott Call wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Aaron Gyes wrote:
> > The Text-to-Speech isn't on the Linux version, so that's why the Single
> > Player wont work. On Multi Player when you hold 'F' and say something
> > can you see the VU meter do stuff?
> The TTS is different than the recognition (at least that's my
> understanding)
> I didn't know there was a VU meter.  I'll have to join and empty server
> and muck with it and see :)
> Thanks
> -S

Scott Call	Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
I make the world a better place, I boycott Wal-Mart
VoIP incoming: +1 360-382-1814