[ut2004] ALSA and voice chat?

Scott Call scall at devolution.com
Thu Mar 18 05:27:23 EST 2004

Hate to reply to myself but at least in the UT2004 release, the speech
recognition option is blanked out, which is a bummer since I could swear I
remeber ryan saying would be supported.   I already zapped the demo so I
can't check to see.

-S

--
Scott Call	Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
I make the world a better place, I boycott Wal-Mart