Couldn't find matching GLX visual

Mark R. Diggory mdiggory at latte.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 15 17:17:33 EST 2004

I just downloaded the UT2004 linux demo and attempted to run it on my
fresh "Fedora Core 1" OS install on a Dell Latitude 610. I'm
encountering the following issue after the splash screen is shown. I
don't know if I've got the proper OpenGL drivers or what for this thing
(or even how to check). Any tips would be very welcomed. If this is an
old issue and its in archives somewhere, point me at them and I'll look
for myself.

thx, Mark

Standard Out:

ut2004demo]$ ./ut2004demo
Couldn't set video mode: Couldn't find matching GLX visual

History:

Exiting due to error