Unreal Tournament 2004 Software Render Problems

Eric Yff eyff at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 1 10:45:09 EST 2004

I am using GNU/Linux, and I downloaded the demo for Unreal Tournament 2004. The hardware render does not work for my system, so I use the software rendering (ut2004demo -software). However, allthough the game starts and runs correctly, the colors are completely messed up. I am not quite sure what is going on, and I have not been able to find anything on the Internet by someone who has had a similar problem. I am sorry if someone has already sent a similar message; I just joined the list. Thanks in advance.