[ut2004] Screenshot naming

EC zybhjk at verizon.net
Tue Jun 29 13:33:58 EDT 2004

This is not too easily possible I dont think.  The best way to do it would be to have a script that tails the ut2004 log looking for strings matching the list of maps in /Maps and maybe even /Cache/Cache.ini and then matching the log times to screenshot times and renaming as such.  This sounds promising, maybe i will work on it myself (dont expect anything to great though with my limited bash skills) if anyone is interested.

//Eli