[ut2004] Master server has determined my CD KEY is invalid or in use.

Tom Garland tgarland at email.com
Sun Jun 20 20:54:43 EDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 16:26, Tom Garland wrote:
> Master server has determined my CD KEY is invalid or in use.
>
> I've been running UT2004 since it was released and this is the first
> time I have received this msg. :(

OK, I found the problem, the master server doesn't like it when you
switch directories back and forth, i.e. installdir/ut2004 > ut2004.1 >
ut2004.2 and go around back to where you started from :(

I was doing that so I could down level fixes quickly, it didn't work :(

Now it's probably just a file or 2 that has to be preserved, but I don't
know which ones.

I re-installed ut2004 from scratch and everything is working fine now.

Now to find all of the maps I had installed.
--
     Have Fun! - toga
     -= Tom Garland =-