Master server has determined my CD KEY is invalid or in use.

Tom Garland tgarland at email.com
Sun Jun 20 19:26:36 EDT 2004

Master server has determined my CD KEY is invalid or in use.

I've been running UT2004 since it was released and this is the first
time I have received this msg. :(

I had just upgraded from patch 3204 to the new patch 3236 and was trying
to test it when I couldn't join the master server. I had been playing
online for a few hours before this today with no problems.

Fell back to patch 3204 and it stilled failed.

Found the following thread in the Atari tech forum.
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums//showthread.php?s=53431453fda80ab442ccdd3a616b2dae&threadid=389297
But it was no help.

I'm using linux, but Atari doesn't support linux. So whom do I
call/email to get this fixed and should the response be in the FAQ?

My IP (COX) uses DCHP so I don't have a static IP address. Could it have
changed and caused the master server to think it was the same key being
used from a different IP?

Arghhhhhh!!!

THX - Tom