[ut2004] Red Orchestra version mismatch

^(o,o)^ Turk2000 acnrvi at tin.it
Sun Jun 20 10:30:51 EDT 2004

Yesterday, Josh said to me :)

 #- lostma --#
 #- lostma --# Anyone succeed in getting red orchestra to work lately?
 #- lostma --# Since the new patch I cannot connect to any servers. I
 #- lostma --# unzipped the patch and it appears to have upgraded (
 #- lostma --# overwrote a bunch of files ) but I am not able to play.
 #- lostma --# Could this be a linux only screwup? Windows folk do not
 #- lostma --# seem to have this problem.
 #- lostma --#

 Redorchestra is working fine for me but the loading of the map is more
slow. Sorry for this bad english.

Turk.