[ut2004] 3236 linux server startup takes really long

Matthew Arnold marnold at ez-net.com
Thu Jun 17 14:07:23 EDT 2004

Marco Puszina wrote:
> On Thursday 17 June 2004 18:40, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
>
>>I've been really bad about assigning bugs reports in bugzilla to me, but
>>I _am_ looking at this one. Obviously, it's a bit of a showstopper.
>>
> gr8t to read that!!! i don't know if bugzilla does autoassignment or not or if
> matt assigned that directly to ya - but i really think he only wanted to get
> the best m8 on this working ;-) hopefully it's only a minor thing to fix.

Actually, a fine gentleman named Mark first posted on Bugzilla, I just
shot my mouth off on this list about it. The status on the bug is still
"NEW" not "ASSIGNED", although it's good to hear that Ryan's looking
into it.

In a related note, how in the world did this make it past the beta
testers? All it took was the loading of one level for me to notice that
something was odd. Not every map is as obvious as BR-Slaughterhouse, but
still . . .

Matt