[ut2004] Trying to track down a performance bottleneck

Luke Bigum catach at tpg.com.au
Wed Jun 9 04:54:03 EDT 2004

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 18:26, Scott Robinson wrote:
> Have you added the options:
>
> options nvidia NVreg_EnableAGPFW=1 NVreg_EnableAGPSBA=1 NVreg_ReqAGPRate=8
>
> To your module configuration?

No it wasn't. I have since added it but see no difference.
cat /proc/drivers/nvidia/agp/status tells me AGP is disabled, even though
I've fixed my kernel so that AGPART seems to be working.

'dmesg | grep agp' gives
Linux agpgart interface v0.100 (c) Dave Jones
agpgart: Detected AGP bridge 0
agpgart: Maximum main memory to use for agp memory: 816M
agpgart: AGP aperture is 256M @ 0xe0000000

Am tracking down the best way to get AGP support for my VIA K8T800 chipset
at the moment.

-Luke

--
Luke Bigum