[ut2004] uz2

rob larkin manifold at manifoldone.com
Wed Jun 9 00:59:50 EDT 2004

Nathan Van Eps wrote:

>Is there a way to uz2 compression working? Everything I tried fails.
hey nathan,

I had a problem with that too, but figured it out.  Now if I can remeber...

cd to (if thats where you installed it) /usr/local/games/ut2004/System.

./ucc-bin compress /path/to/the/file  (wildcards worked for me, and I
could do a whole directory)
./ucc-bin compress /usr/local/games/ut2004/Maps/*

What got me was that the files end up in the user's home directory and I
was looking for them in the current working directory.  Fought with it
for an hour and it was actually working the whole time.